Meditation is a practice where an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness, either to realise some benefit or for the mind to simply acknowledge its content without becoming identified with that content or as an end in itself.
Its Simple and easy… but generally it is us who complicate things for ourselves dwelling into too much knowledge. We read umpteen number of books on meditation and all the books have many different techniques. And now, the mind starts complicating things and starts thinking that this is right and that wrong.
Remember, Meditation is absolute relaxation and not Concentration.
Here is where the Talk should stop and meditation should begin.
Follow these instructions and let us know how you feel after your first ever Meditation with us :
1. Sitting upright or lying down, place your hands on your belly.
2. Slowly breathe in, expanding your belly, to the count of five.
4. Slowly breathe out to the count of six.
5. Work your way up to practicing this pattern for 10 to 20 minutes a day.
6. Let the thoughts come and go… if you forget to breathe this way and the thought becomes more prominent, Don’t feel guilty… Simply return back to breathing
There is nothing More …